27/08/14

Review #3 BASICBEAUTY

Eccomi con un nuovo post, qui vi recensirò due prodotti viso della BasicBeauty: il latte detergente e il tonico.

Here I am with a new post where I review two products face of the BasicBeauty: cleansing milk and tonic.



BASICBEAUTY Latte Detergente. Questo prodotto non mi ha convinto: è delicato e l'odore è buono e non è forte ma non strucca bene e la qualita mi ha delusa. Premetto che non sono una ragazza attenta agli ingredienti ma guardandoli anche io mi accorgo che non sono per nulla bio. Ve lo sconsiglio.

BASICBEAUTY Cleansing Milk. This product has not convinced me: is mild and the smell is good and is not strong but does not remove makeup well and the quality is disappointing. I state that I am not a careful girl to ingredients but looking at them I realize immediately that are not organic ingredients. I do not recommend.




BASICBEAUTY Tonico. Anche su questo prodotto ho un giudizio negativo, vi spiego perchè: l'odore non è buono sembra alcol ed è fastidioso da sentire sul proprio viso, l'ho usato 3-4 volte e mi sono usciti brufoletti per questo ho deciso di non usarlo più. Sconsigliato.

BASICBEAUTY  Tonic. Also on this product I have a negative opinion, I'll explain why: the smell is not good it seems alcohol and it's annoying to feel on your face, I used it 3-4 times and have appeared pimples so I decided not to use it anymore. Not recommended.

Nessun commento: